Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No apprenticeship for me m'lord!

I am now bored with "The Apprentice". The first series was great fun and I bought into the idea that the contestants were all serious young(ish) business aspirants. The producers of the second show included some freak show contestants and in my view it has declined further with every series. So it is with no regret  on my part to hear that the next show has been postponed until next June when I will have better things to do. Apparently the BBC has now started to worry about it "impartiality" - in other words not doing things which demonstrate it customary bias towards the government.
There only remains the minor amusement of watching the contestants calling Alan Sugar "m'lord" instead of "Suralan". That will take two minutes, so I will not be adding to the show's ratings next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment