Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blears gets her goodbyes in first

McBride has gone but is clearly not forgotten. It appears that Blears got tired of all the Number 10 briefings against her and thought "Bugger it! Why should I do GB any favours!" Iain Dale did warn that she could be dangerous.
Most people have ignored the fact that Brown's spin operation is much larger than Blair's. It lso appears to be far less effective. No leadership I presume.
Sean Woodward has been omnipresent these past weeks and I noticed that he was sitting at Gordon's left hand at PMQs. Home Secretary then?
I won't miss Hazel Blears.My early impression of her a few years ago was that she had become highly skilled at talking but endlessly but saying nothing. It was impossible to discern what thinking or principle, if any, lay behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment